(with grateful acknowledgement to Community Builders NSW)
1.Village web site (www.createvillage.net) has been established in line with the vision and objectives of Neighbourhood that Works (NTW) (www.ntw.110mb.com) as an information source and a non hierarchical organizing tool for grass roots communities and individuals.
NTW is a not for profit coalition of volunteers who, being agreed on the values and principles outlined on the NTW home page, have worked together to developed Village. Village web site (www.createvillage.net) is the property of the NTW developers who hold the benefit of all disclaimers and limitations of liability in these terms and conditions of use.
3. Each agreement that is formed by each user on acceptance of this offer is governed exclusively by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
(i) You are the owner of the content, or otherwise have the right to post such content to this site.
(ii) The content is accurate.
(iii) The content will not violate the rights of or cause injury to any person or entity.
(iv) You will indemnify Village for any claims resulting from content that you submit to the site.
9. One registration per person is allowed for each region of Village and will be validated on unique email address.
10. All functionality on the Village website is subject to change and the developers are not liable for any loss of content experienced through this action.
11. Subject to any other specific restrictions or conditions that apply to any particular content on this website, each user may only download, view, listen, watch, copy and/or print a copy of material on the following conditions: ONLY FOR personal and non-commercial use; NOT FOR any use that is defamatory, unlawful or in breach of any third party's rights (including, without limitation, rights of privacy and intellectual property rights); NOT to establish, maintain or provide, or assist in establishing, maintaining or providing a separate publication, website or other means of distribution; and WITHOUT modification (including of any copyright notice). All rights that are not expressly granted are reserved.
12. This website may include third party content and hyperlinks and pointers to websites operated by third parties. The developers are not responsible in any way for third party content, whether it is included in this website or in any third party website which is sourced using any hyperlink or pointer contained on this website. The developers do not endorse, recommend or otherwise make any representation or statement in relation to any third party content on this website.
13. In its use of the website, a user must not:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- publish or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene or defamatory;
- use any automated scripting tools or software;
- engage in or promote any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited e-mailing or spamming;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any material in breach of any other person's rights (including intellectual property rights) or which contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware;or
- breach any applicable laws or regulations.
14. The developers have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage incurred by a user, including damage to your software or, arising from your use of or access to this website. NTW does not make, and excludes, any warranty, representation or other statement as to the accuracy, currency, timeliness or completeness of any material contained on the website. The developers do not exclude any rights and remedies available to a user under the Trade Practices Act or any similar state or territory legislation that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. Otherwise, the developers exclude all conditions and warranties that may be implied by law.
15. The developers may terminate access to the website at any time without notice and for any period. The developers disclaimers and limitations of liability, and the restrictions imposed on the user, continue survive both the developers termination of access, and any termination of the agreement between Village and each user. The developers may terminate access and delete all content attributed to the site by said user, to the website if it is suspected that a user is using false or fraudulent information. The developers reserve the right to reject or terminate the use of any member name that they deem offensive or inappropriate. The user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Village password and account, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your password and account.